Devers Independent School District in Devers, Texas....What can we say?!! We can say it is one of the best school districts in Texas!!! We strive to have every student reach his/her potential. Our campus is like one big happy family....we all care about one another.
Devers is located on Highway 90, about 10 miles east of Liberty, Texas and about 28 miles west of Beaumont. We offer classes from Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Here are some highlights of our school:
• Small school environment
• 100% highly qualified faculty
• Safe and secure small school atmosphere
• Clean and well-maintained facilities
• An athletic program that facilitates all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students in getting playing time in Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Cross Country
• We welcome parent/family involvement
From Devers, our eighth-graders must select a high school to attend. The majority of our students go to Hull-Daisetta High School or to Liberty High School or transfer students have the option to return to their home districts. We would love for you to come visit us, and we are currently able to take a limited number of transfer students. If you would like more information about our great school, please contact our Superintendent/Principal, Mrs. Elizabeth Harris (936-549-7591; email@example.com). She will be happy to talk with you.
Devers is a wonderful place, if we do say so ourselves!!!!
Sorry, but there was nothing found. Please try different filters.